Variants in exome account for 85% of known disease variants. This makes exome sequencing one of the most popular targeted sequencing approach to study genetic disease variants, cancer biomarker and population studies. Exome accounts for just a 2% of total genome size that makes it easier to generate a comprehensive sequencing coverage for variant identification.
Focused exome sequencing approach can enable research teams to make optimal use of resources for genetic variation detection towards a causal phenotype. Exome Sequencing provides a cost and time effective alternate to whole genome sequencing. Exome Sequencing is fast, cost effective and generates a smaller sized data for quick analysis. Human exome sequencing generated about 5 Gb of data as compared to 90Gb per whole genome. Over streamlines exome sequencing data analysis pipelines can process a sample within hours and multiple samples per day.
Why chose our Exome Sequencing Services
- Top quality sequencing data generated on Illumina HiSeq instruments.
- Customized pipelines for reliable and sensitive detection of coding variants – SNPs and INDELS.
- Team of experts handles your exome sequencing data.
- Cost effective and quick turnover time.
Exome Seq Data Analysis
- Robust Exome sequencing data analysis pipelines to identify SNPs, INDELS, CNV and other structural variants from your exome sequencing datasets.
- Tailored whole exome sequencing data analysis and reporting for your research projects.
- Accurate and reliable exome sequencing data analysis for genetic testing that modern day clinicians depend on.
- Disease panel sequencing analysis for biomarker identification and discovery.